We value our supporters – we couldn’t do any of what we do without you. We work hard to ensure you are in complete control over how much or little you are involved in our activities.
We use any personal information that you give us (name, email address, postal address etc), only for the purposes of:
- Processing any donations you might make
- Sending you mail and newsletters to inform you about our activities, which your support or interest are helping to provide, and informing you about opportunities for partnership through prayer, giving or volunteering
- Informing you about events and ways that you can be involved in our activities
- Providing a personalised service, such as customised website content, emails or mailings
- Keeping a record of your relationship with us
- Classify our supporters by location, e.g. one of our UK hub locations
By donating or registering your interest, you agree to the collection and use of information necessary to process your donation or provide you with the information you have requested. At the point of supplying your information, we tell you how your information will be used. Providing your details means that you are agreeing to this use. It will not be used in other ways than is detailed.
You may choose to unsubscribe from mail or email communications at any time without affecting your donations. If you have made a donation and/or have Gift Aid (UK Residence Only), we are legally required to store your data and may contact you regarding your donation, but we won’t use this data for anything else. If you do not want us to email you, do not provide your email address.