UKFJ Online Giving Options
- Give online securely through Stripe Online Services or PayPal.
- Set-up recurring (monthly) and/or make one-time donations.
- Because UK for Jesus is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, all donations are tax-deductible for US residents.
- Other giving options include PayPal Giving Fund and Amazon Smile (USA).
Help us continue our mission to reach Cornwall and the UK.
TO GIVE BY MAIL:
- Make checks or money orders payable to UK for Jesus, Inc.
- Mail to UK for Jesus, P.O. Box 351, New Waverly, TX 77358.
Practical Helps Outreach Ministry
Grow Centre is a hub for community support, providing practical help in an uplifting environment. We will show God’s love by providing emergency food parcels, new and gently used clothing, toiletries and cleaning supplies, children’s toys and books along with connections to debt counselling services, workshops for resume writing, job skills, computer literacy and more. You can help keep this project running by donating today!
Donations will go to offset launch costs, monthly upkeep and stock replenishment of the Grow Centre, as well as one-off items that may be needed from time to time.
TOP FINANCIAL NEEDS DETAILED (2020)
- LIVING & MINISTRY MAINTENANCE EXPENSES: approx. $5,500 per month ongoing
- Housing, utilities, phones, transportation, groceries, clothes/shoes for growing children, medical/dental, childcare, business expenses, higher cost of living impact, higher tax burden, transfer and exchange rate impact, etc.
- Increase of $2800 needed in monthly support to reach this amount for 2020
- With no changes to current support and expenses, projections indicate UKFJ will be funded only through mid-2021.
- RESERVE and/or EMERGENCY: Continuing to build our reserve is crucial, especially since it currently offsets the deficit in recurring monthly donations.
CURRENT PRAYER NEEDS
We know that God hears His people when they pray and, for those of you who are willing to intercede on our behalf, we are SO very thankful.
- Financial provision (scroll up this page for details)
- Ministry projects (sign up to receive newsletters w/the latest updates)
- Health (especially for Trevor who suffers from recurring, severe migraines)