Partner with UKFJ
Whether you give one-time or monthly, we are SO very grateful.
Online Giving Options
Give with confidence knowing that your giving is secure through Stripe Online Services or PayPal.
You have the ability to set-up recurring (monthly) and/or one-time donations.
>> All donations are tax deductible for US residents <<
"Give Monthly" - This allows you to set up a monthly gift to help with our ongoing expenses.
"Give One-Time" - Focuses on helping us relocate our lives from here in the US to the UK. See below for some examples
TO GIVE BY MAIL:
Make checks or money orders payable to UK for Jesus and mail to P.O. Box 351, New Waverly, TX 77358.
TOP FINANCIAL NEEDS DETAILED (2017)
NOTE: These will be updated as final costs are determined.
MONTHLY (starting Aug 2017)
- LIVING EXPENSES: approx. $6,000 per month ongoing
- Housing, utilities, phones, transportation, groceries, clothes/shoes for growing children, etc.
- As of Sept 8, we are just over 1/3 of the way to reaching our needed monthly amount.
- DEBT: We are working to pay this off with the proceeds of selling most of our current personal belongings, but that will not cover it all. More info is available upon request.
Making the transition from being fully self-sufficient to living exclusively by God’s provision through His people is a huge adjustment. We do not take this lightly and will once again ensure your financial seeds are sown into fertile soil and properly nourished so that great eternal fruit is produced. We will keep you updated on the progress of our “garden” via our Blog and - Lord willing - during an annual visit back to the U.S. to deliver an in-person report.
CURRENT PRAYER NEEDS
Perhaps the most critical aspect of our ongoing support structure are those who commit to partner with us in prayer. We know that God hears His people when they pray and, for those of you who are willing to intercede on our behalf, we are SO very thankful.
- Financial provision (scroll up this page for details)
- Ministry events (see a list in our latest blog)
- Continued smooth transition for school, home, ministry, etc.
- Safe delivery of our crate, which has been delayed due to Hurricane Harvey's impact to the Houston ship channel. ETA is now late October 2017.
- New Beginnings (Aug 2017)
It's a cool, rainy day. I'm typing at a worn victorian-era d...
- Prayer Request (Aug 2017)
Greetings from Cornwall, England!! We are due for a new vide...
- Is this real? (Aug 2017)
We made it! The Smiths have safely arrived across the pond i...
- Right on Time (July 2017)
I type this from a borrowed air mattress on my bedroom floor...
- Green Means Go (June 2017)
God has called every believer to the mission field. That mis...