Partner with UKFJ
Whether you give one-time or monthly, we are SO very grateful.
Online Giving Options
Give with confidence knowing that your giving is secure through Stripe Online Services or PayPal.
You have the ability to set-up recurring (monthly) and/or one-time donations.
>> All donations are tax deductible for US residents <<
"Give Monthly" - This allows you to set up a monthly gift to help with our ongoing expenses.
"Give One-Time" - Focuses on helping us relocate our lives from here in the US to the UK. See below for some examples
TO GIVE BY MAIL:
Make checks or money orders payable to UK for Jesus and mail to P.O. Box 351, New Waverly, TX 77358.
TOP FINANCIAL NEEDS DETAILED (2017)
NOTE: These will be updated as final costs are determined.
MONTHLY (starting Aug 2017)
- LIVING EXPENSES: approx. $6,000 per month ongoing
- Housing, utilities, phones, transportation, groceries, clothes/shoes for growing children, etc.
- VISAS: $6,364
- Visa Application = $787 each x 4 = $3,148 (updated 6/26/17)
- Healthcare Surcharge = $804 each x 4 = $3,216 (updated 6/26/17)
- TRAVEL TO UK: $10,680
- Airfare to London: $6,680
- Ground Transport to Cornwall: $350
- Freight: $3,500 (ballpark estimate; better estimate to be determined soon)
- We need to take a bit more than we can feasibly carry with us on the plane, including some necessary musical equipment, clothes, and a few toys and small household items.
- HOUSING DEPOSITS: $7,900
- Utilities Deposits: $1,300
- 6 Months Advance Rent: $6,600
- This is required since we are foreigners without local salary or a local cosigner.
- DEBT: We are working to pay this off with the proceeds of selling most of our current personal belongings, but that will not cover it all. More info is available upon request.
Making the transition from being fully self-sufficient to living exclusively by God’s provision through His people is a huge adjustment. We do not take this lightly and will once again ensure your financial seeds are sown into fertile soil and properly nourished so that great eternal fruit is produced. We will keep you updated on the progress of our “garden” via our Blog and - Lord willing - during an annual visit back to the U.S. to deliver an in-person report.
CURRENT PRAYER NEEDS
Perhaps the most critical aspect of our ongoing support structure are those who commit to partner with us in prayer. We know that God hears His people when they pray and, for those of you who are willing to intercede on our behalf, we are SO very thankful.
- Financial provision (scroll up this page for details)
- Smooth transition (selling house, visa application approvals, etc.)
- Green Means Go (June 2017)
God has called every believer to the mission field. That mis...
- Do it Afraid (June 2017)
There are a whole lotta "what if's" going on in our heads ri...
- The Nitty Gritty (May 2017)
Well, it's gettin' real, people! This weekend we were honore...
- Target (Mar 2017)
The last week has been a whirlwind. When we first heard dire...
- Backward Progress (Mar 2017)
Sometimes moving forward actually means going back. Back to ...