Partner with UKFJ
Whether you give one-time or monthly, we are SO very grateful.
Online Giving Options
Give with confidence knowing that your giving is secure through Stripe Online Services or PayPal.
You have the ability to set-up recurring (monthly) and/or one-time donations.
>> All donations are tax deductible for US residents <<
"Give Monthly" - This allows you to set up a monthly gift to help with our ongoing expenses.
"Give One-Time" - This allows you to give one time toward a particular need or to help where it's needed most.
TO GIVE BY MAIL:
Make checks or money orders payable to UK for Jesus, Inc. and mail to P.O. Box 351, New Waverly, TX 77358.
TOP FINANCIAL NEEDS DETAILED (2018)
- LIVING EXPENSES: approx. $5,800 per month ongoing
- Housing, utilities, phones, transportation, groceries, clothes/shoes for growing children, medical/dental, childcare, etc.
- As of March 2018, we are 56% of the way to reaching our needed monthly amount.
- TRAVEL: We are saving toward a visit back home at some point further along in 2018 or in 2019. The cost will be well over $6,000.
- RESERVE and/or EMERGENCY: Continuing to build our reserve is crucial, as it currently offsets the deficit in recurring monthly donations.
- DEBT: We are working diligently to pay this off from our personal resources (not ministry donations). More info is available upon request.
Making the transition from being fully self-sufficient to living exclusively by God’s provision through His people is a huge adjustment. We do not take this lightly and will once again ensure your financial seeds are sown into fertile soil and properly nourished so that great eternal fruit is produced. We will keep you updated on the progress of our “garden” via our Blog and - Lord willing - during an annual visit back to the U.S. to deliver an in-person report.
CURRENT PRAYER NEEDS
Perhaps the most critical aspect of our ongoing support structure are those who commit to partner with us in prayer. We know that God hears His people when they pray and, for those of you who are willing to intercede on our behalf, we are SO very thankful.
- Financial provision (scroll up this page for details)
- Ministry projects (see details in our latest blog)
- Health (especially for Trevor)
- Sweet Fruit (Mar 2018)
“Connie?” I heard a soft voice speak my name with slight unc...
- Quick Vid - LCC (Jan 2018)
Hiya, friends and family! We were blessed to take the Sunday...
- Quick Vid - Launceston College (Jan 2018)
Today (Jan 9, 2018) the Oriel/LED team is in Launceston Coll...
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year (Dec 2017)
Hello, dear family and friends! We posted to social media ye...
- Hello & Happy Christmas! (Dec 2017)
Our little family has been on mission in the UK for just ove...