UKFJ Online Giving Options
- Give online securely through Stripe Online Services or PayPal.
- Set-up recurring (monthly) and/or make one-time donations.
- Because UK for Jesus is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, all donations are tax-deductible for US residents.
Help us continue our mission to reach Cornwall and the UK.
Our New Project Needs Your Help...
Grow Centre is a centre of multi-faceted community support where those in need can receive help in a comfortable and welcoming environment. From clothing to bedding to cleaning supplies and toiletries — the Grow Centre will provide new and gently used items at no cost to people in need in our community. You can help make this possible by donating today!
Donations will go to the monthly upkeep and stock replenishment of the Grow Centre as well as one-off items we need from time to time.
"Give Monthly" - This allows you to set up a monthly gift to help with our ongoing expenses.
"Give One-Time" - This allows you to give one time toward a particular need or to help where it's needed most.
TO GIVE BY MAIL:
- Make checks or money orders payable to UK for Jesus, Inc.
- Mail to UK for Jesus, P.O. Box 351, New Waverly, TX 77358.
TOP FINANCIAL NEEDS DETAILED (2019)
- LIVING EXPENSES: approx. $4,800 per month ongoing
- Housing, utilities, phones, transportation, groceries, clothes/shoes for growing children, medical/dental, childcare, etc.
- TRAVEL: We'd be so very blessed to have the opportunity to visit home at some point. The cost will be well over $6,000.
- RESERVE and/or EMERGENCY: Continuing to build our reserve is crucial, especially since it currently offsets the deficit in recurring monthly donations.
CURRENT PRAYER NEEDS
Perhaps the most critical aspect of our ongoing support structure are those who commit to partner with us in prayer. We know that God hears His people when they pray and, for those of you who are willing to intercede on our behalf, we are SO very thankful.
- Financial provision (scroll up this page for details)
- Ministry projects (see details in our latest blog)
- Health (especially for Trevor)
- Standing on the Promises (Jan 2019)
We’ve come to realise that the Lord has called our little fa...
- Marching Orders (Jan 2019)
Dear UKFJ Friends, Followers and Supporters, Happy New Year!...
- New Beginnings (Dec 2018)
We have just moved house… just over a week before Christmas…...
- Scaling the Mountain (Jul 2018)
Brooklyn (10) recently changed her school – her entire prima...
- Sweet Fruit (Mar 2018)
“Connie?” I heard a soft voice speak my name with slight unc...