Whether you give one-time or monthly, we are SO very grateful.
>> TO GIVE ONLINE, click on the DONATE button on this page to give securely via PayPal.
>> TO GIVE BY MAIL, make your check or money order payable to UK for Jesus and mail to 1711 W Austin Pl., Broken Arrow, OK 74011.
TOP FINANCIAL NEEDS (2017)
NOTE: These will be updated as final costs are determined.
MONTHLY (starting Aug 2017)
- LIVING EXPENSES: approx. $6,000 per month ongoing
- Housing, utilities, phones, transportation, groceries, clothes/shoes for growing children, etc.
- VISAS: $6,120
- Visa Application = $757 each x 4 = $3,028
- Healthcare Surcharge = $773 each x 4 = $3,092
- TRAVEL TO UK: $10,680
- Airfare to London: $6,680 (updated 5/11/17)
- Ground Transport to Cornwall: $350
- Freight: $3,500 (ballpark estimate; better estimate to be determined soon)
- We need to take a bit more than we can feasibly carry with us on the plane, including some necessary musical equipment, clothes, and a few toys and small household items.
- HOUSING DEPOSITS: $7,900
- Utilities Deposits: $1,300
- 6 Months Advance Rent: $6,600
- This is required since we are foreigners without local salary or a local cosigner.
- DEBT: We are working to pay this off with the proceeds of selling most of our current personal belongings, but that will not cover it all. More info is available upon request.
Making the transition from being fully self-sufficient to living exclusively by God’s provision through His people is a huge adjustment. We do not take this lightly and will once again ensure your financial seeds are sown into fertile soil and properly nourished so that great eternal fruit is produced. We will keep you updated on the progress of our “garden” via our Blog and - Lord willing - during an annual visit back to the U.S. to deliver an in-person report.
CURRENT PRAYER NEEDS
Perhaps the most critical aspect of our ongoing support structure are those who commit to partner with us in prayer. We know that God hears His people when they pray and, for those of you who are willing to intercede on our behalf, we are SO very thankful.
- Financial provision (scroll up this page for details)
- Smooth transition (selling house, visa application approvals, etc.)
- The Nitty Gritty (May 2017)
Well, it's gettin' real, people! This weekend we were honore...
- Target (Mar 2017)
The last week has been a whirlwind. When we first heard dire...
- Backward Progress (Mar 2017)
Sometimes moving forward actually means going back. Back to ...
- Saying Goodbye (Nov 2013)
Trevor and I had spent our entire lives at ‘home’. Neither o...
- Big Changes Coming in December (Sep 2013)
Dear Friends As you may know, we have been diligently seekin...